Kreativ Blogger Award – Thank you Astrid!
Today I got my Kreativ Blogger Award. I am not sure what this means, but I am honored, and have to do what told… Astrid (of Trolls and Lemons) gave me the award. Thank you so much, Astrid!
Since it looks like I have to tell 7 “secrets” about my self… here they are:
- I grew up in Jessheim, a small “town” outside Oslo, Norway
- I moved 17 times in my life then I found Vålerenga.
- I have played clarinette and saxophone for 25 years, then I started genealogy…
- I am a geneaholic and a travaholic (or something like that)
- I love Shiraz-wines
- I am in love with my husband and my computer.
- I have red nails – it is christmas, right?
So – then I have to give the award to other bloggers I like….
Gretas blog – because she writes about travel, genealogy, culture and books!
Heges blog – because she has some good poems and becausealso is a geneaholic
Livs blog – because she is Liv, and then she is my relative, my good friend and she is a geneaholic to.
Viggos blog – because he writes about local history, and he is a good geneaholic friend.
Sues blog – because she is a newbie blogger, and needs it!
Torills blog – because she writes about important stuff in our genealogy society, she is a good friend and she is a geneaholic too! (her blog is not to creative though, but that is not her fault).
Astrids blog – not only because I got this award from her, but i really enjoy reading her blog, and get tips and inspiration for my own genealogy or blogs.
Thank you Astrid!
2 thoughts on “Kreativ Blogger Award – Thank you Astrid!”
Tusen takk Laila! Selv om bloggen min lever et inaktivt liv for tida…så var det veldig hyggelig!!
Hyggelig Laila. takk for positiv omtale